Tinted windows are known to enhance the aesthetic value of your vehicle and building. But, today there is increasing recognition of the safety and health benefits of tinted glass.
Canadian firms like TechTeinte Window Tinting offer customized window tinting options to clients for their homes, workspaces, and vehicles. They have gained traction in recent times.
This article takes you through various tinting options and how they benefit you.
Let us begin!
What is tinting?
Tinting your window is nothing but adding a layer of scratch-resistant thin film to the window. It can be added to the windows and windshield of your vehicle, decorative glass in buildings, etc.
There are various tinting techniques available in the market.
- PRIME CS Technology: It is a black tinted film that protects the users from UV rays. It ensures enhanced privacy and carries no risk of interference with radio signals.
- PRIME HP Technology: It is a hybrid technology that uses tinted metal particles that gives a reflective finish. It blocks the infrared radiation and keeps the vehicle cool.
- PRIME XR Technology: It uses nano-ceramic particles for blocking infrared radiation. It gives superior visibility and appearance.
- PRIME XR PLUS Technology: It is a multi-layered ceramic nanoparticle technology that is an efficient barrier against UV and infrared radiation. It also ensures easier installation.
Choose a tinting technique to meet your needs after consulting a professional agency.
Various tint ideas
- Tinting windows of your vehicles: Tinting side and rear windows ensure privacy and blocks harmful solar radiation. It keeps the temperature within the vehicle cool.
- Windshield: Options to cover the entire area or a partial sun strip are available. It reduces glare and improves visibility.
- Headlight tinting: Protective films can reduce the vulnerability of headlights to road aggression. Various headlights, fog lights, reflectors, and rear lights can be tinted. Choosing custom shades can enhance the look of your vehicle.
- Tinting your vehicle also protects your vehicle from scratches.
- Decorative tints for residences: Choosing a cool tint shade enhances the overall aesthetics of the building.
- Antimicrobial films: They provide enhanced protection against bacteria. It ensures the health and hygiene of the users.
Tips to select a firm
- Choose a professional agency with adequate experience in tinting.
- The firm should offer professional installation services.
- It should offer affordable servicing options.
Tinting windows has proven beneficial in terms of health, hygiene, safety, and fuel efficiency. Choose a professional agency to cater to your window needs.